(WorldData DA V9a)
Doctor Application is a software that gives managers and doctors an overview of all information in the smart hospital system under their management such as: Reports, KPIs, Patient Interactions, Incoming & Outgoing dispatches, Schedule, Surveillance Camera and Sensors, Patient Comments, Cyber Security, etc. The software is also the integration of these services on a single application which helps optimize application usage as well as simplifies application usage, making the deployment of smart hospitals easier.
The software is built with the goal of creating a professional and effective working environment. The software supports managers, doctors in executing directives to specific units/implementers through: Task assignment, Document, Executive notification network, Mail, Call, etc. or interact with the patients.
The software also allows the creation of forums that provide information to patients and their family to raise awareness about diseases. A tool to help the doctor run Q&A groups, helping patients solve problems that they are concerned about.
The software is built on open standards, has the ability to expand and integrate many different services. The application software system for end-user handheld devices with many supporting functions.
1. Manage document
- Allow doctors to handle tasks related to dispatches: Incoming dispatches, outgoing dispatches, composing dispatches, searching dispatches.
2. Perform tasks
- Allow doctors to accept tasks assigned by their superiors, handle tasks, report results, remind tasks that are due, overdue
3. Manage mail
- Allow doctors to receive & send mails in work mail.
4. Manage schedule
- Enable to view personal schedule of the day, week, month, view the schedule of others in the organization over time, view documents related to the meeting.
5. Manage connection
- Allow internal connections: internal document store, internal library, internal website etc.
- Allow connecting to subordinate units, connecting to superiors, connecting to domestic and international open data warehouses, connecting to experts.
6. Manage personal data
- Allow doctors access to online personal storage: GG Drive, Onedrive, etc.
- Allow connecting to computers, photo galleries, personal documents, etc.
7. Virtual assistant
- Allow virtual assistants to remind tasks, Q&A, give directions or address, read text, translate words into text.
- Allow the provision of specialized training materials: articles, new inventions and innovations, new scientific achievements in all fields.
- Top-down training programs based on professions.
- Training programs, knowledge exchange.
9. Report and operate
- Allow health staff to view reports from institutions (reports according to regulations, expanded reports: provincial socio-economic indicators etc.), import reports, transfer reports to higher levels, direct and operate on the report data, view the results of the direction and administration.
10. Interact with patients
- Allow doctors to interact directly with patients, answer questions, provide health advice for patients remotely.
- Database: NoSQL, MySQL
- Operating system: Windows server 2019, x64; Ubuntu
- CPU: 16 CPU cores
- Ram: 32GB
- Disk: 1TB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.