Interconnected Platform Software
(WorldData ESB V9a)
Interconnected Platform Software provides a common connection point (software connection) for service systems, software systems in Organizations/Units, from which software services can exchange business information with each other according to standard, mine shared data and transfer to the data center of Organizations/Units.
Interconnection among software: Softwares and services in Organizations/Units can exchange data and operations with each other according to common standards through interconnection platform to help make connections always available, simplifying connections.
Mine shared database: The platform provides services to exploit shared data for Organizations/Units such as data about users, data about organizational structure. Softwares and services in Organizations/Units systems can use this data.
Data integration: In order to operate Organizations/Units at operations centers, data of services and softwares needs to be transferred to data warehouse of Organizations/Units. Through the interconnection platform, data of softwares and services will be transferred to data warehouse.
Support a variety of connection types:
- Support connection, integration with more than 160 systems such as: electronic payment systems, CRM, ERP, social networks and existing systems of the organization.
- Support protocols such as: http/s; Websocket; POP, IMAP, SMTP, HL7, and many other common protocols.
- Supported packet formats: JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Support pub/sub messaging connectivity like AMQP v0.9, MQTT; support all QoS and retained messaging.
Support direct connection to different databases:
- Support connecting database via axis such as: RDBMS, CSV, Excel, ODS, Cassandra, Google Spreadsheets, RDF and webpage.
- Support OData v4 protocol for relational databases (RDBMS) and Casandra.
- Support connecting to MSSQL, DB2, Oracle, OpenEdge, TerraData, MySQL, PostgreSQL / EnterpriseDB, H2, Derby and databases using JDBC Driver.
- Support queries on many different databases at the same time.
- Support declarative programming model to identify services and resources
Routing and protocol conversion:
- Route data transfer based on header, content, transfer rules and priority rules.
- Support all models of system services integration (EIPs), data integration, event publishing, logging, authorization, and validation.
- Support converting formats: XSLT 1.0 / 2.0, XPath, XQuery and Smooks.
- Support direct mapping between data fields of input data and output data.
Flexible management, visual authorization :
- Allow configuring and defining of adding/removing connections to/from Organizations/Units interconnection platform.
- Install more APIs, services based on data structure declaration, conversion data flow without changing or adding source code.
- Allow tracing or debugging of communication processes through the platform.
- Deploy system components using standard tools.
- Directly monitor, synthesize system resources, connect to the system to perform system monitoring in real time.
Performance, HA of the system:
- Support thousands of concurrent connections http(s) on 1 server.
- Support original delivery or processing of messages upon request.
- Low system latency for transactions through the system
- Support installing HA for the system
- Support to expand the system horizontally
- Support load balancing and failover
Model for connection/integration with other systems
Technical solutions used
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Operating system: Windows server 2019, x64; Ubuntu
- CPU: 4 CPU cores
- Ram: 8GB
- Disk: 250GB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.