System Integration Management
(WorldData SIM V9a)
System Integration Management is installed on network platform (internet or intranet), providing dynamic connection services to all systems of software, from websites to mobile apps.
The software provides powerful mechanisms of security, authorization, authentication, reports on secured connections. WorldData SIM V9a also offers today’s diversified network connection standards.
Manage connection standards: Support authorization of accesses to applications based on the roles of specific users, authorization of accesses to Web Services. Authorize users to manage applications in the system.
Manage access authentication: Provide a powerful access management platform, manage accesses to services in the system, manage accesses to software connected to the system. Monitor and produce statistics on accesses to systems.
API first design
- Design APIs and gather feedbacks from developers before deployment (API first design). Design may be done on publishing interface or by entering Swagger 2.0 definitions.
- Implement first API, provide early access permission to API and get back early response.
- Support the publishing of services SOAP, REST, JSON and XML under API form.
- Sample API is available for the first experience to be free of trouble.
Publish and manage the use of APIs
- Publish APIs for external and internal systems.
- Ability to publish APIs to a port set selected from a multi-port environment.
- Support execution of the company’s policies for actions like API registration, app creation, etc.
- Manage levels for displaying APIs and limit accesses to APIs.
- Manage API life cycle, publish APIs, block API, etc.
- Manage API version and corresponding deployment state.
- Allow immediate publish with one-click on API port.
Control access and enhance security
- Apply security policies for APIs (authentication, authorization).
- Base on OAuth2 standard to access APIs (hide, authorization code, guest app, SAML, IWA type).
- Restrict API access tokens to domains/IPs.
- Support interconnection with centralized authorization and authentication software for authenticating.
- Block and limit registration by specific app.
- Federation API is available for service layers chosen by the system (Web Service).
- Use XACML to manage permissions and authorize accesses.
Technical solutions used
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Operating system: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
- CPU: 8 CPU cores
- Ram: 16GB
- Disk: 500GB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.