Data Sharing Management
(WorldData DSM V9a)
Data Sharing Management is installed on network platform (internet or intranet), providing users a simple query method in which users can use keywords like name, code to search for data stored in directory servers.
The software also provides a convenient mechanism for users and administrators to manage accounts.
Support multiple communication protocols: Support communication protocols like SOAP, REST to extract, query for data for synchronizing data from one system to another, thereby building directory management in each system.
Support connection to multiple data-sources: Support direct connection to different data-sources, from RDBMS to No SQL like MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, and so on, helping diversify the data saving sources for the software.
Provide dynamic configuration interface for administrators to easily manipulate and test connection.
Support dynamic API configuration interface: Support administrators with dynamic API configuration from data in each kind of data-source. Support dynamic configuration of output data, thereby meeting exploitation needs of the surrounding software and systems.
Expose Data as Web Services or REST Resources
- Supported data sources: Any RDBMS, CSV, Excel, carbon data source, Cassandra, Google Sheets, RDF, JNDI data source, Custom data source, Any Web page via scraping , MongoDB.
- Supported databases: MSSQL, DB2, Oracle, OpenEdge, Teradata, MySQL, PostgreQuery / EnterpriseDB, H2, Derby or any database with JDBC driver.
- Supported transports: HTTP, HTTPS, JMS, SMTP and others including FTP, FTPS, SFTP and TCP.
- Available for RDBMS data sources and Cassandra data sources.
- Declaration programming model to identify the services and resources.
- XML based DSL with no Java code to be written.
- Combine data from multiple data sources in a single response or resource.
- Support nested queries across data sources.
- Create collections of REST resources for CRUD operations.
- Support both types of data: JSON and XML
- Secure resources with HTTP(S) Basic authentication integrated to centralized authentication software system.
Data access is confidential and managed
- Authentication, authorization, security, integrity and encryption with basic HTTP(S) authentication, WS-Security, WS-Trust, WS-SecureConversation, WS-Policy, WS-PolicyAttachment and WS-SecurityPolicy.
- Support control of authorized accesses with XACML.
- WS-SecurityPolicy configuration convenient for popular security models.
- Comprehensive user management including LDAP through integration with centralized authorization and software.
- Transactions spanning across several data sources.
- Convert to XSLT and XQuery.
- Integrated validator for standard data types.
High performance, availability, scalability and stability
- Stream with large data flows.
- Access data at high speed.
- Distributed caching to minimize database access.
- High availability deployment.
- Horizontal scaling through clustering with stateless server architecture.
- Stable long-term performance with low resource use.
Technical solutions used
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Operating system: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
- CPU: 8 CPU cores
- Ram: 16GB
- Disk: 500GB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.