Business Process Model Management
(WorldData BPMM V9a)
Business Process Model Management is the solution that helps Units/Organizations optimize and standardize business processes by making the best use of information and data available in the operation and management, designing user-friendly rules.
The system helps set up process-driven and flexible workflows for different groups of users.
The software helps Units/Organizations improve processes, optimize processes, and build computerized in a scientific and effective way. The business flows built according to this process orientation will help Units/Organizations save resources, costs as well as time to process transactions, redirect services of the organization in the direction of users.
The software provides a collaborative working environment for various divisions and departments of Units/Organization. It helps Units/Organizations build a system of business rules, SLA, KPI in accordance with the policies and guidelines of Units/Organizations but still ensure the ability to management and flexible change when necessary.
It helps Units/Organizations refine the system of form templates, minimize the number of forms that need to be managed, and build flexible and appropriate work assignment structure.
1. BPMN (Business Process Management) 2.0 identification and implementation
- Support BPMN 2.0 standard
- Provide REST API for external applications that interact with BPMN processes.
- Provide the ability to extend runtime by adding custom operations.
- Support users to manually receive command files, types of service tasks, subprocess, and type of call activities.
- Support users instead of user actions.
- Support the integration with REST and SOAP services.
2. WS-BPEL 2. 0 identification and implementation
- Support WS-BPEL 2.0 and BPEL4WS 1.1
- Support for long-running status and non-running or short-running processes
- Support executing processes in memory for short running processes.
- Support message processing and message processing activation time.
- Provide secure processes with WS-Security and more.
3. Data manipulation and expansion
- Support powerful data manipulation through XPath 1.2/2.0, XSLT 1.2/2.0, XQuery 1.0 and E4X.
- It is extensible through custom operations defined by using API and XPpath extension
- Support the ability to manipulate text-based data formats (XML and JSON) with JSONPath and XPath.
4. Identify interactive workflows with users
- Support WS-Human Task 1.1, BPEL4P People 1.1
- Support BPMN user tasks with the ability to replace assigned people.
- Support integrating users to perform tasks and receive notifications
- Support role-based access control for operations.
- Support the ability to create custom user interfaces for tasks.
5. Model the graphic process
- Support drag and drop image editor for any BPMN process model.
- Support intuitive drag and drop editor for all WS-BPEL process models including XPath assistant.
- Support creating and managing process deployment products.
- Support importing and editing BPEL processes developed with other tools such as SoftwareAG ARIS, Oracle SOA Suite, Microsoft BizTalk and IBM Process Manager.
6. Easy and quick deployment
- Support archiving on databases including MySQL, Oracle, MSSQ and PostgreSQL.
- Support using any existing identity system including LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory or any database using JDBC.
- Support client API to integrate human tasks into any infrastructure including gateways and email clients.
- Support comprehensive REST APIs for integrating BPMN processes and tasks.
7. High availability, scalability and stability
- Support horizontal scaling through clustering with stateless server architecture.
- Support high availability of deployment.
- Provide trash processes to run large volumes of processes.
- Support long-term performance stability through configurable sustainability levels with low resource usage
8. Monitor the operation of business processes
- Manage and monitor overall web control panels with state and enterprise-level security.
- Provide a customized BPMN Explorer Web application to manage BPMN users' processes and tasks.
- Provide a customized human task Web Explorer application to manage the WS-HumanT task.
- Support the integration, collection and monitoring of performance statistics and standard access.
- Provide integrated reporting dashboard for BPMN processes and tasks.
- Provide JMX MBeans to track and manage important data.
- Support flexible logging with integration into the logging system.
- Programming language: Java
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Operating system: Windows server 2019, x64; Ubuntu
- CPU: 8 CPU cores
- Ram: 16GB
- Disk: 500GB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.