Data Management Service
(WorldData DMS V9a)
Data Management Service installed on the network platform (internet or intranet) provides users with the convenience of creating database query services with configurations.
The software provides dynamic configuration interface for administrators to easily manipulate and test connections.
Support various types of connection standards: Support connection standards such as SOAP, REST to access, query data for synchronizing data from one system to another to build and manage folder services in each system.
Support connection to multiple data sources: Support direct connections to many different data source types from RDBMS to No SQL such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc. which brings the diversity of data storage sources in the software.
Support dynamic API configuration interface: Support administrators to configure dynamic API from data in each data source, dynamic output data to meet exploitation needs for other surrounding software and systems.
1. Display data as a web service or REST resource
- Support The exploitation of data sources: RDBMS, CSV, Excel, Carbon Data Source, Cassandra, Google Spreadsheet, RDF, JNDI Data Source, Custom Data Source, Webpage, MongoDB.
- Support the exploitation of databases: MSSQL, DB2, Oracle, OpenEdge, Teradata, MySQL, PostgreQuery/EnterpriseDB, H2, Derby or any database with JDBC driver.
- Support protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, JMS, SMTP and other services including FTP, FTPS, SFTP and TCP.
- Support pre-configuration for RDBMS and Cassandra data sources.
- Support the declarative programming model to identify services and resources
- Provide XML-based DSL (Domain Specific Language) mechanism without written Java code.
- Support the combination of data from multiple data sources in one response or resource.
- Support nested queries on data sources.
- Support the creation of REST resource sets for CRUD activities.
- Support both JSON and XML data types.
- Support resource security mechanism with HTTP (S) authentication integrated into the centralized authentication software system
2. Access to data is confidential and managed
- Support the authentication, authorization, security, integrity and encryption with basic authentication HTTP (S), WS-Security, WS-Trust, WS-SecureConversation, WS-Policy, WS-PolicyAttachment, and WS-SecurityPolicy.
- Support detailed authorization access control with XACML.
- Provide convenient WS-SecurityPolicy configuration for common security patterns
- Manage users comprehensively including LDAP through integration with centralized authentication and authorization software.
- Support the transactions across different data sources.
- Support the conversion through XSLT and XQuery.
- Support the integrated validator for standard data types
3. High performance, high availability, scalability and stability
- Support transmitting with large data flow.
- Support data access with high speed.
- Provide the distributed response cache to minimize database access.
- Support the deployment of high availability.
- Scale horizontally through clustering with a stateless server architecture.
- Stabilize the long-term performance with low resource usage.
4. Administrate and develop systems flexibly
- Support GUI-based tools, command lines and IDE for creating, developing, and testing.
- Support tools that automatically create CRUD operations/resources based on database schemas.
- Flexibly map query responses in custom XML data formats.
- Easily debug services with tools to follow data and test the interaction with the capabilities of the tester.
- Support User-friendly management control panel.
- Support deployment options for internal servers, private clouds or public servers.
- Comprehensive management and monitoring through the Web control panel with advanced security.
- Integrate, collect and monitor statistics of performance and standard access.
- Programming language: Java
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Operating system: Windows server 2019, x64; Ubuntu
- CPU: 2 CPU cores
- Ram: 8GB
- Disk: 250GB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.