Local Report Information System
(WorldData LRIS V9a)
Local Report Information System is built in the form of Winform, which allows the sending and receiving of electronic documents between the reporting management system of each Organization/Unit to be more convenient and faster.
WorldData LRIS V9a (Local Report Information System) helps Organization/Unit receive reports in electronic form instead of in paper form which just takes time to wait, and reduce the cost of paper delivery.
WorldData LRIS V9a (Local Report Information System) improves the efficiency of receiving reports, synthesizing report data and publishing reports, ensuring data instantaneity and integrity.
1. Administrate the system
- Allow setting up interconnection services.
- Allow setting up connected accounts.
- Allow the synchronization of contacts data.
- Allow setting the periodic time for sending and receiving.
- Allow setting the services running in the background.
- Allow display settings.
- Allow updating new versions.
2. Send and receive reports
- Allow sending reports
- Allow receiving reports
- Allow sending corrections to reports
- Get progress of processing, synthesize report data
Technical solutions used
- Programming languages: .Net Framework, C#, JS
- Database: MySQL
- Operating system: Windows server 2019, x64; Ubuntu
- CPU: 8 CPU cores
- Ram: 16GB
- Disk: 500GB
- OS: Windows server 2019 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.