Automatic Attendance using Face Recognition
(WorldData A2FR V9a)
Automatic Attendance using Face Recognition will recognize face instead of fingerprint or card scanner. VMS camera system has the function of collecting images and sending them to the server for processing. The system has a website for attendance which allows administrator to manage the system, monitor status of employees’ attendance. Automatic Attendance using Face Recognition has a large Database system which stores a large amount of employee and official information. Its running services ensure that the camera is monitored automatically and continuously. When there is any abnormal behavior, it will alert the administrators or related parties. The system supports the later investigation and video analysis to be simpler and easier through video summary tool.
The system is designed to use resources optimally, integrating advanced functions depending on the requirements of partners, with friendly interface and easy expansion. The system supports decentralization at different levels for each user. The decentralization is performed in groups and is carried out by the system administrator through an intuitive software interface.
1. Attendance tracking
- Display camera images at attendance areas, users can choose to switch among attendance areas to be displayed on the screen
- Show welcome and portrait photos of attenders.
- Display the latest attendance people with their portraits.
- Show the number of people in attendance, the number of absent people by each department.
- Display the total number of people in attendance, the total number of absentees.
- Display recorded clips showing attenders with information of their names, camera area, attendance date and time.
- Display photo list of people not included in the system
2. Event management
- Display the list of attendance tracking events of the participants
- Users can filter the events by camera, time period, etc.
- Allow bookmarking events, adding new events, handling events and searching for events by participant name
3. Category management
- Display the list of staff, guests, strangers, divisional structure, processes
- Manage profiles of participants and guests (create new profiles, edit profiles, delete profiles, search profiles)
- Display listed profiles, allow filtering profiles in groups by selecting the corresponding group on the left
- Display the list of photos and time of strangers, allow filtering strangers by camera and time to serve the analysis and investigation
- Allow re-constructing the organization in forms of divisional tree, allow adding/editing/deleting departments
- Display the list of existing processes
- Allow enabling/disabling processes, creating and configuring processes (edit name, select process type, select camera/server for process, schedule process working and localizing process working on images)
- Display the list of “present participants”
- Display the list of “late-arriving participants by department”
- Display the list of “absent participants by department”
- Detailed statistics on working status by each department, each participant in certain time period; allow exporting reports to excel files
5. System settings and other management functions
- Allow managing users/user groups, authorizing each user group, activating or blocking users
- Users can update their information, log in/log out
- The settings function allows changing language and setting time zone
Technical solutions used
- Programming language: C#, JS, python, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
- Operating system: Windows server 2019, x64; Ubuntu
- CPU: 8 CPU cores
- Ram: 16GB
- Disk: 500GB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.