AI Event Report
(WorldData AER V9a)
AI Event Report is not only built to handle the surveillance, but also integrated with specialized features that help units manage their operation easily handle and serve a variety of uses. The systems for managing AI event report using cameras for companies and agencies are a typical example, they can be used to replace ordinary methods of event report management.
WorldData AER V9a (AI Event Report) will do statistics of alert events, including movements, intrusions, uniforms, crowds, demonstrations, violence, faces, forgotten objects, lost objects, fires, floods, warnings, hospital bed counting by time, attendance (face), reception (citizen reception, report of citizen reception, public administration), people counting (coming people, going people, line-crossing people, etc.) in period of time by camera, status, level. VMS camera system has the function of collecting images and sending them to the server for processing. The system has a website for administrators to manage the system, track the status of movements, intrusions, uniforms, crowds, demonstrations, violence, faces, forgotten objects, lost objects, fires, explosions, floods, warnings, hospital bed count, citizen reception, report of citizen reception, public administration. WorldData AER V9a (AI Event Report) has a large Database system which stores a large amount of employee information. Its running services ensure that the camera is monitored automatically and continuously. When there is any abnormal behavior, it will alert the administrators or related parties. The system supports the later investigation and video analysis to be simpler and easier through video summary tool.
The system is designed to use resources optimally, integrating advanced functions depending on the requirements of partners, with friendly interface and easy expansion. The system supports decentralization at different levels for each user. The decentralization is performed in groups and is carried out by the system administrator through an intuitive software interface.
1. Reports on warning events
- Allow displaying the details like camera location, level, type of warnings, number of warnings when users click on report
- Allow displaying a detailed/overview list of camera location, level, type of warnings, number of warnings
- Allow users to filter reports by time periods, locations, levels, warning types, etc.
2. Reports on attendance tracking events
- Allow statistical charts of attendance tracking (rate of late arrivals, rate of absence) by different levels (the who agency, each division, each individual)
- Allow filtering attendance tracking information by date, time (time of arrival, time of leave)
- Allow exporting reports to excel files
3. Reports on citizen reception events
- Show users a list of morning/afternoon working time, as well as the total working time and the corresponding percentage, etc.
4. Reports on people counting events
- Allow general statistics
- Allow detailed statistics
5. System settings and other management functions
- Allow managing information of users, user groups
- Allow setting languages, system time zone
- Allow managing cameras, configuring cameras
- Allow managing VMS
Technical solutions used
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
Individual < 50 Cameras
- Memory: 64 GB
- Storage: 256GB SSD 8 TB HDD
- CPU: 1 x Intel Xeon Gold 6140 2.3G
- GPU: 1 x Intel Xeon Gold 6140 2.3G, 18C/36T
Organization < 300 Cameras
- Memory: 128 GB
- Storage: 256GB SSD 16 TB HDD
- CPU: 1 x Intel Xeon Gold 6140 2.3G, 18C/36T
- GPU: 2x Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIe
Government > 300 Cameras
- Memory: > 256 GB
- Storage: > 256GB SSD > 32 TB HDD
- CPU: > 2 x Intel Xeon Gold 6140 2.3G, 18C/36T
- GPU: > 4x Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIe
To learn about the price, contact us here.