Automatic Violence Warning
(WorldData AVW V9a)
Automatic Violence Warning will base on behavior detection to monitor the security situation in areas with surveillance cameras. VMS camera system collects images and sends them to the server for processing. The system has a monitoring website so that administrators can manage the system, monitor the security and order status of the area under management. Its running services ensure that the cameras are monitored automatically and continuously. When there is any unusual behavior, the system will alert the administrators or related parties. The system helps later investigation and video analysis be simpler and easier through a video summary tool.
The system is designed to use resources optimally, integrated with advanced functions depending on the requirements of users, has friendly interface and is easy to expand. The system supports authorization at different levels for different users. Authorization is performed in groups and is carried out by the system administrators through an intuitive software interface.
1. Violence warning
- Display images captured by the cameras in locations with surveillance cameras, which helps to fully track the activities taking place in or around such locations. Managers can select to switch the cameras to be displayed on the screen.
- Display the list of most recent warning events, together with the recorded videos.
- Display the number of alerts by each area. Managers can select separate camera in each surveillance area to serve the display of alert numbers on the screen.
- Display the clips recorded of each alert, accompanied by details such as camera locations, date and time of the alert.
2. Event management
- Allow displaying the list of violence warning events
- Allow users to filters the events by camera, tim period, etc.
- Allow marking events to follow, adding new events, handling events and searching for events by location
3. Category management
- Allow displaying the list of cameras, organizational structure, areas with surveillance cameras
- Allow managing camera profiles (creating new profiles, editing profiles, deleting profiles, searching for profiles)
- Allow displaying profiles in form of a list, filtering profiles in groups by selecting the groups to be filtered on the right of the list.
- Allow re-structuring the areas, allow adding/editing/deleting areas
- Allow displaying the list of existing processes
- Allow enabling/disabling the processes, creating and configuring new processes (editing the names, selecting process type, selecting cameras/servers for processes, scheduling working time, etc.)
- Allow displaying “Chart of warning rate by area”
- Allow displaying “The list of areas with the most warnings”
- Allow displaying “The list of areas with the least warnings”
- Allow detailed statistics on the security status of each area, in a certain period of time, allow exporting reports to excel files
5. System setting and other management features
- Allow managing users, user groups, authorizing each group of users, activating or blocking users
- Allow users to update their personal information, log in or log out
- The “settings” of the website allows changing language and time zone
Technical solutions used
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
Individual < 50 Cameras
- Memory: 64 GB
- Storage: 256GB SSD 8 TB HDD
- CPU: 1 x Intel Xeon Gold 6140 2.3G
- GPU: 1 x Intel Xeon Gold 6140 2.3G, 18C/36T
Organization < 300 Cameras
- Memory: 128 GB
- Storage: 256GB SSD 16 TB HDD
- CPU: 1 x Intel Xeon Gold 6140 2.3G, 18C/36T
- GPU: 2x Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIe
Government > 300 Cameras
- Memory: > 256 GB
- Storage: > 256GB SSD > 32 TB HDD
- CPU: > 2 x Intel Xeon Gold 6140 2.3G, 18C/36T
- GPU: > 4x Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIe
To learn about the price, contact us here.