(WorldData PAA V9a)
Patient Application is a component of the Smart Hospital system. This is a tool to help patients and their family receive information from the hospital and interact with the hospital during the health checking and treating, as well as help their family take better care of patients. With the ability of personalization, the application is also able to notify all information specific to each user, helping users always actively update the latest information.
The software provides forums to provide information to patients, and their relatives to raise awareness about diseases, and forums to communicate with doctors, helping patients solve their concerns about illness. In addition, the software also provides full information about the hospital, services around the hospital, logistics services such as calling an ambulance, ordering food, etc. making the stay in the hospital more comfortable.
The software is built on open standards with the ability to expand and integrate many different services. Hospital applications related to patients can also be integrated on this software such as: Utilities for patients (Medication reminder, exam reminder, re-examination, drug dictionary, etc.), Guidelines in the hospital, Schedule a medical examination, etc.
1. Get notices
- Allow getting notices from hospitals
- Allow getting notices from the unit where the patient is being treated
- Allow getting updates on important medical information
2. Book services
- Allow booking service of hospitals right on the app (payment is possible):
+ Book health check, book place of health check, book doctor
+ Book testing service, screening services, etc.
+ Book services provided by hospitals: Food, patent moving service, etc.
- Allow medical handbook lookup
- Allow looking up the diet manual for diseases
- Allow looking up ways to identify some specific diseases
- Allow looking up tips to handle some diseases
4. Direct connection
- Allow direct connection with doctors:
+ Chat directly with doctors for advice on disease, diet, etc.
+ Send questions to doctors
+ Email doctors
5. Monitor medical records
- Allow connection with EMR to display the patient's medical records during treatment
6. Look up contacts
- Allow looking up contacts of leaders of hospitals and faculties
- Allow looking up hotlines
- Allow looking up hotlines for monitoring hospital quality
- Allow looking up contacts of doctors
Technical solutions used
- Database: NoSQL, MySQL
- Operating system: Windows server 2019, x64; Ubuntu
- CPU: 16 CPU cores
- Ram: 32GB
- Disk: 1TB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.