(WorldData EC V9a)
eCalendar is a time managing and scheduling system that helps you track daily activities such as personal meetings, meetings of agencies, leaders, work schedules, appointments, events, birthdays and many other useful features. You can access the app from your computer, phone, tablet to keep track of your own events and share your calendar with others. It is the ideal and professional tool for managing personal schedules, its interface is simple to use but very powerful.
It allows users to create and edit events. Reminders can be triggered for events, with options available for type and time. You can also add event venues and other users may be invited to edit the event.
Users can enable or disable the display of special events, including events of their company, annual public holidays, international holidays, and country-specific events. The app also allows users to create and edit events. You can set reminders, notes, event venues, and other users who may be invited to edit the event.
The system also supports automatic reminding of events (by default 30 minutes before the events). Users can change the reminding time depending their own needs.
In addition to scheduling daily activities, WorldData EC V9a (eCalendar) also provides API Integration Management tool, SSO, which makes it easy to integrate with other information systems, creating a unified application system.
1. View details of calendar events in different interfaces
- Allow users to view information of their calendar events in different interfaces: By week, by day, by month, etc.
2. Create calendar event
- Allow users to create calendar events
3. Invite others to join the calendar events
- Allow users to invite others to join the calendar events
4. Label the calendar events
- Allow labelling calendar events
5. Set notifications, reminders for calendar events
- Allow setting notifications/reminders for the events via Message, Email, etc.
6. Attach related documents
- Allow users to upload and attach related documents to the events
7. Warn of conflicted events
- Warn of events that have conflicted time, resources, etc.
8. View details of calendar events of other users and of the resources
- Allow viewing details of calendar events of other users (if such events are public)
- Allow viewing details of calendar events of the resources (if such events are public)
9. Search for calendar events
- Allow users to search for calendar events by time, keywords, etc.
Technical solutions used
- Programming language: React JS, React Native, Java, Erlang, Go, C
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Operating system: Windows server 2019, x64; Ubuntu
- CPU: 8 CPU cores
- Ram: 16GB
- Disk: 500GB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.