Application Programming Interface Management
(WorldData APIM V9a)
Application Programming Interface Management is built to manage connections for service systems, and software systems in the Organization/Unit, then software services can securely exchange professional information with each other according to standards.
WorldData APIM V9a (Application Programming Interface Management) is an indispensable component in the process of building security systems with integrated connections between strictly managed systems, managing communication and exchange of information between software, providing services, security mechanisms, integrated standards for systems in one Unit/Organization.
The software provides mechanisms of security, authorization, authentication, access and strong secure connections, and provides a variety of networking standards today.
Management of connection standards: Support the decentralization of access to applications according to the role of each user, of access to web services, of management of applications in the system.
Management of access authentication: Provide an effective powerful access management platform, managing access to services in the system, software connected to the system, monitoring access, making the statistics of access to systems.
1. Design and test APIs
- Allow designing APIs and getting feedback before implementation (designing the first API). The design can be done from the interface publishing or uploading an Open API/Swagger definition.
- Allow deploying the API test, testing the access to API, and getting results from the test.
- Support publishing REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML as API.
- Support displaying GraphQL services as a managed API.
- Provides preloaded API templates to support test administration.
- Support favorite IDEs and CI/CD tools for first user experience.
2. Publish APIs and manage API usage
- Support publishing APIs for external and internal applications.
- Deploy API in Kubernetes easily using API configurations for Kubernetes.
- Support the deployment and management of APIs in Istio service grid.
- Support publishing API to a set of ports selected in a multi-port environment.
- Support the implementation of policies of Unit/Organization with actions such as API registration, application creation, etc. through customized workflows.
- Manage the visibility of APIs and restrict access to the APIs from specific systems
- Manage API life cycle, publish APIs, block APIs, stop APIs from working
- Publish both products and sandboxes for the API to allow easy developer testing.
- Manage API versions and deployment status by version.
- Deploy by one click on API port to publish immediately.
- Customize API life cycle, including the customization on life cycle transitions
3. Access control and security enhancement
- Support OAuth2. 0, OIDC, Basic Auth, API Key, TLS, and other authentication methods.
- Restrict API access token for Domain/IP.
- Validate API load content based on schema
- Apply additional security policies to the APIs (authentication and authorization)
- Support all types of standard OAuth 2.0 and allow the extension and addition for levels.
- Work seamlessly with third-party standard or proprietary OAuth 2.0 vendors.
- Allow blocking subscriptions due to API abuse.
- Link API with service levels defined by the system for quotas and rates.
- Generate JSON Web Token code to provide to Back-end servers.
- Protect from threats, detect bots and frauds of notification code.
- Support detection of abnormal system usage through artificial intelligence and machine learning.
4. Integrated application community management
- Support self-registration for integrated application community to register APIs.
- Support the interaction of applications that integrate with the API using comments and ratings.
- Support statistical analysis using APIs.
- Support tools for API administrators to actively manage API registration.
- Support tools for developing services, features and managing dependent links through an intuitive graphical interface.
5. Manage and adjust API traffic
- API gateway routes application traffic to services. Support SSL termination, URL rewriting and other standard features of the router while adding the quality of service attributes to the API.
- Microgateway is highly scalable which is designed for microservice architectures.
- Support separating traffic into production and sandbox on different API ports.
- Support protocol, data and API components conversion.
- Support converting between HTTP(s) and other protocols such as JMS or writing to the file system.
- Manage enforcement traffic limiting speed and adjust dynamically based on usage and bandwidth speed.
- Support the protection of API backends from DDOS.
- It can be scaled horizontally with easy deployment into clusters using standardized routing infrastructure.
- Support message routing over extremely high performance with minimal latency.
6. Easy to deploy in all types of businesses
- Control role-based access to manage users and authorize them permissions.
- The developer portal can be deployed in the DMZ for external access with the publisher inside the firewall for privacy control.
- There are different user stores for developer-focused portal and in-house publisher activities.
- Integrate with enterprise identification systems including LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory.
- The portal can be deployed in the DMZ with controlled access to the identity server (for authentication/authorization) and the administration database behind the firewall.
7. Intuitive flexible system administration
- Provide a graphical interface similar to popular app stores.
- Browse and search API by vendor, tag or name.
- Support locking APIs.
- Support API registration and registration management on a per application basis
- Support possible registration at different service layers based on expected usage.
- Support multi-language.
- Support notifications enabled for new versions of registered APIs.
- View general store for registered users in the same organization.
- Programming language: Java
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Operating system: Windows server 2019, x64; Ubuntu
- CPU: 2 CPU cores
- Ram: 8GB
- Disk: 250GB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.