Public Service on Mobile
(WorldData PSoM V9a)
Public Service on Mobile application is a software used on mobile devices to provide online public services level 3 and 4, allowing citizens and businesses to search for information of administrative procedures, permitting online dossier registration and dossier lookup. The application also allows statistics of dossier handling status of units, allows QA activities, and so on.
E-administration application provides tools for individuals, organizations/businesses to register public services online via electronic dossier system instead of traditional paper documents which need to be directly submitted to administrative agencies.
In addition, in order to improve the transparency, the e-administration software also supports tracking of dossier progress, history; records all exchanged information, all electronic transactions. Individuals, organizations/businesses can thereby directly monitor their dossiers, while the software becomes a tool to monitor the implementation of public services by state agencies.
1. Dossier lookup
- Allow direct dossier lookup on the application by code.
- Allow dossier lookup by sending SMS to service operation number.
- Allow tracking the current processing status of dossiers.
2. Online dossier submission
- Allow users to: do online submission of dossiers level 3 and 4; submit their dossiers online to regional agencies (district and province); do online submission of dossiers of different fields and to different processing agencies.
- Allow users to check the status of their dossiers.
- Allow statistics of dossier processing status:
+ Statistics by units
+ Statistics by time ranges (year, quarter, month).
- Allow statistics of the rate of dossiers processed on schedule.
- Allow statistics of the number of dossiers processed by each unit.
- Allow statistics of the number of dossiers submitted online.
- Allow viewing user guides, instructions for online dossier submission, instructions for dossier lookup.
- Allow viewing instruction videos.
5. Cadre valuation
- Allow citizens/businesses to assess cadres and the services provided.
- Allow assessments based on questionnaires with pre-configured answers on the system.
- Allow citizens/businesses to submit questions and view the answers.
- Allow viewing the questions and answers available on the system.
- Allow entering keywords to search for questions.
7. User administration
- Allow citizens to sign up new accounts, log in/log out of the existing accounts
- Allow logged-in citizens/officials/leaders to update their personal information
- Users can change their password; they can as well reset their password via the registered email address or phone numbers when needed.
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server
- Operating system: Windows server 2019, x64; Ubuntu Server; Mac OS
- OS: Android, iOS
- Requirements: Android 5.1 and above, iOS 9 and above
To learn about the price, contact us here.