(WorldData CP V9a)
Citizen Report provides different ways for citizens to report about the problems they encounter such as transportation, urban environment, etc.
The system helps citizens send their reports to the authorities in various fields quickly and conveniently via computers, phones, then they can receive feedback via the software, be notified about the handling of the reports, exchange information with the persons in charge of handling, therefore making the handling more efficient and accurate.
The system allows state agencies to immediately receive reports from citizens. They can as well let the citizens know the handling result.
Through the system, citizens will actively send their reports/suggestions to the government, thereby helping to improve the living environment, ensure social security and become more connected with the government.
Receive reports from citizens
• Receive reports from citizens about the different fields of smart cities: electricity, water, lighting, sanitation, etc.
• Support citizens to send their reports through various channels including web, application, hotline.
• Support citizens to take photos of the scene, send their reports to responsible authorities.
Notify citizens about report handling results
• Allow citizens to view statistics on the situation of handling reports in different fields of smart cities.
• Allow citizens to view details of each field, the number of reports submitted, which reports are being processed, which reports are rejected, etc.
• Display a map of locations which have reports from citizens, of fields that have reports, and details of each report.
• Enables citizens to view the detailed content of each report, view the results, add information and comment on the results of report handling.
• Allow citizens to monitor and track the situation of their reports submitted to the system.
• Provide chatbot system that allows people to ask questions and interact automatically with the system.
• Provide a hotline so people can talk directly to responsible staff.
• Provide an exchange system so that people can chat directly with the responsible staff.
Integrate with other systems
• Integrate with the reporting system to report on the situation of handling citizen reports, which fields have the most reports, etc.
• Integrate with emergency reporting system to determine whether it is an emergency or not. If it’s an emergency, notify the information to multiple people.
• Integrate with the government's information systems to receive reports from citizens through multiple channels.
Model for connection/integration with other systems
Technical solutions used
- Database: MySQL, Hbase
- Operating system: Ubuntu 64 bit
- CPU: 2 CPU cores
- Ram: 16GB
- Disk: 1TB
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64
To learn about the price, contact us here.