Geographic Information System
(WorldData GIS V9a)
Geographic Information System is the system that displays data of objects on geographic map. GIS maps are often used to describe a large area (a district, a province, a country), on which objects such as schools, hospitals, etc. are presented with specific coordinates.
GIS maps are often divided into several layers, each layer displays data for a specific industry, field or group of related objects (for example, health care layer includes health centers, hospitals, and so on), viewers can choose to view each layer or view all layers at once.
Each object on GIS map will include several details for display upon user’s request. For example, when viewing details of temperature sensors, users will learn about the temperature, chart of temperature increase/decrease in the past, etc.
Operating model of the system:
- The system provides user interface on platforms: web, mobile app (Android, iOS).
- The system issues timely warnings to related individuals, helping them update the problem at the earliest time.
Manage chart layers
- Allow managing display layers on the maps: Add, edit, delete.
- Allow managing themes: Add, edit, delete.
- Allow configuring and displaying layers in geo-map.
- Allow configuring and displaying layers in gis-map.
- Allow configuring and displaying layers in heat-map.
- Allow configuring the center of the maps.
- Allow configuring the zoom in, zoom out for the maps.
- Allow configuring the bound area for the maps.
- Allow drawing Polyline and Polyline based on the coordinates on the maps.
- Allow inserting videos, photos for display on maps.
- Allow displaying on multiple screen size (responsive).
- Manage the adding, editing and deleting of users
- Manage the adding, editing and deleting of units.
- Authorize hierarchy management: super admin, office admin, sub admin.
GIS map display
- Display objects on geo-maps.
- View layers of GIS map, each layer is dedicated to specific field.
- View all layers at the same time.
- View details of each object on the layer: Object information (production place, installation date, current properties, chart, changes of object’s properties over history, notification about duration left, notification if expiration date is coming).
- Report of sensors’ state by selected time.
- Layer-based report of all sensors by selected time.
- Combine with business intelligence system to visually display the object’s data.
- Integrate with business intelligence system system: display statistical indicators by area.
- Support integration with real-time operation management systems:
- Operation management by task assignment.
- Operation management by instant messaging.
- Operation management by dispatches.
- Operation management by Group.
- Operation management by SMS.
- Connect to the sensor system of an entire geographic area.
- Connect to traffic systems, street lights to display heat-map describing the density of traffic.
- Connect to the tracking system to track moving objects on the map.
- Support basic protocols to retrieve object information: http/s, soap/s, websocket, etc.
Technical solutions used
- Programming language: C#, JS, .Net Framework
- Database: MSSQL
- Operating system: Windows server x64
- CPU: 8 CPU cores
- Ram: 16GB
- Disk: 500GB
- OS: Windows Server
To learn about the price, contact us here.