Video Management System
(WorldData VMS V9a)
Video Management System is a system that manages, records and displays camera locations visually on GIS map. The system is designed to optimize usage resources, has friendly interface, and is easy to expand.
The system also allows the integration of additional VA systems to expand the ability to "turn" conventional camera systems into artificial intelligence camera systems.
The system provides a stream of camera images, provides camera control methods for 3rd parties to use.
- Customize information displayed on the Dashboard.
- Display overall information of camera system.
- Display camera information on GIS map.
- Report the total number of active and inactive cameras.
- Report the amount of data recorded by cameras.
- Allow dragging and dropping to customize the locations, sizes of displayed charts.
Camera management feature
- Provide functions to add, delete, and edit information of each camera.
- Provide video configuration from each camera input.
- Support the operation when there is no Internet connection.
- Support sharing camera image streams with other systems.
- Support converting image quality from camera.
- Support video recording from 1 fps to 60 fps.
- Provide the function of displaying features on a digital map according to geographical coordinates and information of each object.
- Support playback in format of video clips.
- Support extracting video in format of video files.
- Provide the function of checking the access right of each camera according to the rules established in the system.
- Provide the function of grouping different cameras according to decentralized management.
- Support flexibly multiple connection models (VMS-VMS, VMS-Client, VMS-VMS-Client, etc.).
- Support visual display of all camera locations on GIS map.
- Support optimizing the management of smart record data, which helps memory saving of 200%.
- Support the management of camera data such as camera group, camera locations on the map according to different practical needs.
- Automatically detect cameras according to ONVIF standard.
- Alert of camera signal loss to administrators.
- Easy to add new cameras and expand the system to thousands of cameras.
- Provide detailed information such as network bandwidth, operating status of each camera, storage information of each camera, etc.
- Manage the recording of image data for each camera; provide the function of automatically deleting data when the storage memory is full.
- Support searching for camera by many criteria such as camera name, camera group, camera management server, camera operating area, etc.
- Provide API for video analysis system and other systems.
- Support flexible viewing on the Dashboard system.
- Allow controlling, monitoring system access in real time.
- Support authorizing users with different criteria: permissions to camera, permissions to camera group, permissions to system, etc.
- Allow authorizing each profile. In which, the authorized person will be granted to a set of cameras and the structure of that camera set without having to re-group the camera set.
Used technical solutions
- Programming language: C#, JS, .Net Framework
- Database: MSSQL
- Operating system: Windows server x64
- CPU: 8 CPU cores
- Ram: 16GB
- Disk: 500GB
- OS: Windows Server
To learn about the price, contact us here.